Frequently Asked Questions
1. HOW MANY PEOPLE GO ON A TEAM?
Generally there are 6 people per team.
2. HOW LONG DO GROUPS USUALLY BOWL?
Groups usually bowl two to three hours, howver; longer party times are frequently requested.
3. WHAT IS YOUR MOST POPULAR FOOD PACKAGE?
The most popular menu is the Pub Style Buffet, it caters to pizza and wing lover’s at the same time fulfilling the needs of vegetarians in your group.
4. ARE YOU ABLE TO DRINK AND EAT AT THE LANES?
Actually yes, we are fully licensed for alcoholic beverages everywhere in the play area except of course the wooden approach where you throw the balls from.
5. CAN I HAVE A PRIVATE PARTY AT PLAYTIME BOWL?
Yes, you can! We have dark drapes that can section off lanes in multiples of 8 lanes. We also have one large party room that can be used as one or divided into 2 rooms.
6. CAN WE HOLD A MEETING AT PLAYTIME BOWL?
Yes, our meeting rooms are equipped with dial up internet service and one large projection screen. We can take care of all your equipment needs with some prior notice.
7. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO BOWL ONE GAME?
It depends on the number of people bowling on the lane, however the average team of five people can bowl a game in about one hour.
8. WHERE IS THE FOOD SERVED?
The food is generally served buffet style in party rooms located right behind your lanes. We can also serve food on high tables behind your lanes.
9. WHAT IS COSMIC BOWLING?
Cosmic bowling is when the lights are out! We turn the music up along with the video screens to play videos to the music. Cosmic bowling gives the centre a club like atmosphere and approx. 90% of all corporate events request to have it on.
10. CAN WE PROVIDE OUR GUESTS WITH DRINK TICKETS?
Yes you can, drink tickets can be provided for your guests or you can run an open bar. Simply indicate how many tickets you would like per person and we will accommodate you.
11. WHAT PRIZES DO YOU GIVE AWAY FOR THE CHALLENGE AND THE INTERACTIVE GAMES PACKAGES YOU OFFER?
Our inventory changes all the time, however you can always count on t-shirts, fun scratch off cards and bowling passes.
12. HOW MUCH NOTICE DO I HAVE TO GIVE TO BOOK AN EVENT?
It depends, our busiest days can be sold out six to eight weeks in advance. Those days are Wednesday and Thursday. However sometimes we can accommodate groups with one days notice. We want your business and we will do everything possible to accommodate your needs.
13. CAN WE RENT THE ENTIRE CENTRE?
Yes, however much notice is needed due to the weekly events that take place in the centre. We are limited to the number of times we can cancel a regular event, so if you want the entire centre for your event we suggest giving as much notice as possible.
14. HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN YOU ACCOMMODATE?
We can accommodate groups up to 412 people.
15. DO YOU SERVE KOSHER FOOD?
Yes, we use local outside companies for Kosher needs as well as other dietary needs. there is a small service charge applied to the bill.