Fundraising Made Easy and Fun
Playtime Bowl hosts over 50 Fundraisers each year. Some organizations that have raised money with us include:
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Canada
- Blue Jays Care Foundation
- Strike Out Cancer
- The Toronto District School Board
- Sick Children’s Hospital
- The Toronto Raptors
Here’s 3 Ways To Reach Your Fundraising Goals
- 50/50 Bowling Event – Your group sells tickets and keeps 50% of the money from the tickets. Great to raise $500 – $1000 FAST
- Bowl-A-Thon – Bowlers collect pledges and the organization pays the fee for the bowling. Groups have raised between $2,000 & $10,000 in one day with this format.
- Corporate Lanes Sell – Your group sells individual lane packages for a predetermined price. Package usually includes bowling, shoe rental and some food. The organization pays for the bowling and the food and the remainder of the lane sell money is yours to keep. Groups can raise over $5,000 in one day and this is a great way to raise funds If your group has relationships with many area companies.
Our Back Alleys Lounge is the perfect place to host your next Fundraiser in Toronto. Back Alleys is equipped with a 100 Foot Video Wall, Cosmic Bowling, Full Audio Visual Equipment and much more. Contact us and we will give you all of the tools that have allowed organizations raise $1000-$25,000+ at Playtime Bowl in one day!
Call us at 416.787.4533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find our more about Fundraising today!